Bring on the romance with my lush Valentine’s Day cupcake class! Drag your partner in for a morning of learning all things sweet and good old one-on-one bonding time.
The best bit? Not only do you get to eat your own cupcakes (YUM), but you also get to show off your amazing creations to your family and friends.
In this class, you’ll learn the basics of cake decorating and learn sought-after modern cake decorating techniques.
You will learn:
- How to prevent fondant from sticking and drying out (you’ll feel much more confident with fondant after this class!)
- How to create domed cupcake toppers (they always look more impressive than flat toppers)
- How to marble fondant for a contemporary finish
- How to create texture on fondant using an impression mat – it truly adds that extra detail and ‘wow’ factor.
- How to create a simple and modern wafer paper flower to adorn your cakes
- How to use and apply gold lustre dust to create a beautiful luxe finish
All tools and materials are provided for you in class. You take home any leftover fondant, course notes and 4 beautifully decorated cupcakes!