Hands up all my buttercream lovers! Have you always wanted to create amazing edible creations with piped buttercream?
My charming flower cupcakes are the perfect introduction to working with buttercream and mastering foundational piping techniques.
Better yet? I only use 4 different piping tips to create these edible beauties – talk about versatile!
This will be the only buttercream class I’ll be offering before summer hits (heat is buttercream’s worst enemy), so make sure you snap up your seat quickly.
You will learn:
- How to use a piping bag, including; how to fill a piping bag, the correct angles for piping and the right pressure to apply to the bag
- The perfect buttercream consistency for piping
- How to colour buttercream
- How to pipe two-tone buttercream
- How to pipe rosettes and other assorted flowers using only two piping tips
- How to pipe leaves and mini buds – the perfect finishing touch to your piped flowers
All tools and materials are provided for you in class. You take home course notes (including my go-to buttercream recipe) and 6 beautifully decorated cupcakes!