My modern take on the festive Christmas wreath is the perfect treat to share with your fam or your upcoming office party! Can you believe that this cupcake project uses a whopping 22 cupcakes to form this impressive pull-apart cake wreath?
Designed for beginners, this class will teach you the basics of cake decorating with fondant and buttercream icing (yummy!).
You will learn:
- Basics on how to work with fondant – including how to colour and harden decoration
- How to hand model a beautiful fondant bow with ‘fabric folds’ for added realism!
- How to use fondant cutters for simple decorations
- How to use a piping bag, including; how to insert a piping tip and fill a piping bag
- How to pipe rosettes with buttercream using an open star piping tip
All tools and materials are provided for you in class. You take home a delicious pull-apart Christmas cupcake wreath!