Come over to the sweet side with this intensive beginners cake decorating class, perfect for those of you who want to start creating your own cakes and fondant decorations at home!
While other classes might focus on using cutters and moulds, this class aims to give you a jump start into hand modelling (trust me when I say it's not as scary as it sounds!).
You’ll also learn different ways to create pretty textures and a range of versatile fondant decorations.
Bonus? Enjoy the ego boost as your friends and family 'oooo' and 'ahhh' over your delicious creations.
This class is the perfect excuse to play with sugar!
You will learn:
- How to work with fondant, including how to colour your fondant and how to harden your fondant decorations
- How to cover cupcakes in fondant
- How to create and apply textures to your fondant bases
- How to use moulds and what to do when you're fondant gets stuck inside them (eek!).
- Simple and pretty rolled rose bud that'll add a sweet addition to any cake
- Ruffles (so versatile!)
- Bow for those fancy occasions
- How to use and apply a stencilled design to your fondant
- How to apply gold lustre dust to create a beautiful luxe finish
All tools and materials are provided for you in class. You take home any leftover fondant, course notes and 6 beautifully decorated cupcakes!