Come over to the sweet side with my intensive beginners cake decorating class, perfect for those of you who want to start creating your own cakes and fondant decorations at home!
Not only will you learn how to use cutters and moulds, but this class will also give you a jumpstart into hand modelling, so you can create a range of pretty textures and versatile fondant decorations for your cakes.
Bonus? Enjoy the ego boost as your friends and family ‘oooo’ and ‘ahhh’ over your delicious creations.
This class is the perfect excuse to play with sugar!
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- How to work with fondant, including how to colour your fondant and how to harden your fondant decorations. Honestly? Say goodbye to sticky and cracked fondant – you’ll become the fondant master.
- How to cover your cupcakes in fondant
- How to create and apply a range of textures for that added ‘wow’ factor
- How to use moulds and what to do when you’re fondant gets stuck inside them (eek!)
- A simple and pretty rolled rose that’ll add a sweet addition to any cake
- Ruffles (so versatile!)
- Pretty bow for those fancy occasions
- How to use and apply a stencilled design for a quick
- How to use and apply gold lustre dust to create a beautiful luxe finish
All tools and materials are provided for you in class. You take home any leftover fondant, course notes and 6 beautifully decorated cupcakes!